Senior Linux System Administrator
Prophasys is looking for talented and highly-qualified Systems Administrators with proven technical experience who are interested in career opportunities in and around the Columbia, MD area.
We are searching for Individuals who want a balance of work and company culture (Work Hard/Play Hard) can make an immediate impact to the mission and our team.
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Systems Administration Experience in Linux/UNIX Environments
- Administration of large Linux OS (Red Hat Enterprise or equivalent, CentOS, Scientific Linux, Fedora, etc) systems
- Demonstrated Administration experience in virtual environments using VMware products
- User accounts, server configuration, network management, software installation, backups, configuration management & system maintenance.
- 15-20 Years of Systems Administration Experience in Virtual / Distributed Environments
- TS/SCI and Full Scope Poly
- B.S. In Computer Science or Related Field
- RHEL Certification Preferred
“You are only as good as your people, so be good to your people!”
Prophasys has amazing benefits and perks for our Employees including:
- Paid Health/Life/STLT
- Day-1 Vested 401k
- $1500 Computer/Tech Allowance
- Generous PTO + Birthday Holiday
- Ravens Season Tickets
- Orioles Club Suite Employee Events
…and many more.
Prophasys believes in a healthy work/life balance by embracing a cultural mentality that cultivates creativity, rewards ingenuity and hard work, promotes individuality, and respects privacy.
For over 15 years, Prophasys has been a premier provider of advanced IT services to the Intelligence Community and Defense. Focused on mission oriented technology solutions pertaining to National Security, Prophasys specializes in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, and Mission IT, bringing the highest levels of expertise to our customers.
Submit your application below if you are up for the challenge!
Interested in this position? Send us your information below and someone from our team will get back to you.